Changing Lenses, Changing Lives (CLCL) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 that aims to ease the suffering of vulnerable children in developing countries. CLCL hopes to achieve its vision by ensuring the children have access to electricity or solar lamps, so they can study at home; sanitary supplies for girls, so they can attend school regularly; and books, so they can read and learn like their wealthier counterparts.
My team and I were tasked with creating a website from scratch to help Changing Lenses, Changing Lives:
1) Share their wonderful message with the community, friends, and family,
2) Educate the community on the current issues the organization is tackling,
3) Connect interested supporters with vulnerable children within CLCL’s network,
4) Facilitate donations of necessities and gifts via an electronic payment system, and
5) Garner interest from the community in learning about and volunteering for the cause.
Jennifer Wynne, President & Founder of Changing Lenses, Changing Lives
- Communication and interaction design
- Front-end web development (HTML/CSS)
- Back-end management (PHP)
- WordPress development
- Content development